Agile Delivery Lead
Apex Systems Bellevue, Washington
agile delivery lead team scrum agile delivery lead meetings technical software management collaboration
March 24, 2023
Agile Delivery Lead
Onsite - Bellevue, WA
6 months - looking to extend
Brief Role Description:
The Agile Delivery Lead will have the following responsibilities:
- Leads daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, collaboration sessions, demos and decision-making sessions.
- Facilitates creation and implementation of technical solutions with team and support organizations.
- Helps the Scrum team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them while minimizing distractions and removing impediments.
- Guides team through delivery estimation and commitment sessions that allow for teams to meet or exceed expectations.
- Coaches scrum team members on agile best practices.
- Enables collaboration by building safe environment within the team which encourages all voices to be heard while facilitating team decision making.
- Understands and helps resolve business and technical issues within the team.
- Responsible for conducting retrospective meetings and support team improvement efforts.
- Participates in Scrum of Scrum meetings to provide detail and transparency to team progress and impediments if applicable.
- Works closely with product owner to manage backlogs and outcomes.
Desired Experience And Skillset
- Bachelor s degree and five years experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with inherent servant leader characteristics.
- Three to five years of working experience with agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to coach teams on agile and scrum best practices.
- Experience with shifting teams to iterative and incremental software development and delivery.
- Experience working on agile and waterfall initiatives with ability to facilitate delivery that best fits the organizational needs and expectations.
- Three to five years of demonstrated experience leading software development processes and procedures as a technical lead, developer, analyst, scrum lead, or project manager.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate accurate estimating and commitment schedules.
- Ability to use, produce, and communicate standard scrum metrics and project management deliverables with team and stakeholders.
- Experience with most aspects of agile and scrum process including backlog development, story writing, task development, and release management.
- Familiar with software engineering practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Azure DevOPS Server or similar tool for work management and reporting.
- Proven experience in managing expectations on team commitments for deliverables based on data.
- Experience in having conversations which focus on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
Report this job