Facilities Operations Manager Senior - Frederickson, WA - Aerospace & Defense
As a Senior Facilities Manager you will be a member of our site facilities leadership team accountable for successfully coordinating, directing, and delivering all hard and soft services activities for an Aerospace & Defense client location. Reporting to the Site General Manager, you will assign and coordinate workloads, establish clear direction for both your direct staff as well as subcontracted service providers including follow up to ensure expectations are met and activities completed.
You will also establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship with our customers and clients that ensure high levels of customer and client satisfaction; strong employee relations; continuous improvement and innovation; achievement of financial goals; and future business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for all hard facility management service activities including but not limited to the following: Building Maintenance: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire & Life Safety Systems, Elevator Crane Services
- You will be also responsible for all soft facility management service activities including but not limited to the following: Janitorial; Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC), Conference & Special Event Planning, Coordination & Setup; Ground & Landscaping; Pest Control; Waste Removal; Mailroom/Shipping/Receiving
- Engage Portfolio Central Team Subject Matter Experts to Continuously Improve Operations
- Coordinate & Manage Projects as assigned within the site and/or portfolio
- CMMS Data Integrity and Compliance
- Quality Assurance Inspections and follow up of all services within the facility, not just those that are primary responsibility
- Customer & Client Support and Timely Follow Up
- Bachelor's degree level education highly preferred in an area of Facilities, Business Management, or Engineering
- 7+ years direct facilities management operations experience in soft and hard services delivery or 15+ years' experience within corporate real estate operations
- Accreditation or direct experience in areas of janitorial, IFM, project management, energy and utility management, mechanical and electrical systems, health and safety regulations, quality control, and managing third party contracts is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a diverse team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand budgets and analyze and interpret financial date
- Ability to select, develop, lead & retain teams
- Effective planning, organizing, and time management skills
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible salaried Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave, vacation, sick leave, and disability coverage. Salary eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The salary rate for this position ranges from $67,515 to $105,000 depending on circumstances including an applicant's skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. This is Aramark's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .