Provide accurate, analytical driven estimates to customers in response to inquiries regarding Cascade Gasket core manufacturing competencies and customer purchase orders.
• Develop detailed cost estimates for integrated aerospace offerings to support Requests for Quote (RFQ) and other customer requirements.
• Investigate, interpret, and make recommendations related to OEM specifications and requirements to assist company's bidding and costing approach.
• Conduct Make/Buy analysis and make recommendations, as required.
• Communicate with internal and external customers and respond to customer inquiries and support as required.
• Demonstrate understanding of direct and indirect influences on product costs.
• Ability to comprehend and work with large complex models. Ability to read and comprehend all related aerospace engineering documents.
• Demonstrate knowledge of assembly processes related to aerospace products, other applicable aerospace qualifications, knowledge or experience.
• Understand various types of materials used in manufacturing processes.
• Demonstrate knowledge of various aerospace OEM Process Specifications.
• Ability to understand drafting/blueprint reading and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Demonstrate knowledge of manufacturing tool types and usages.
• Ability to understand aerospace configuration management system, aerospace manufacturing techniques and knowledge of "special processes".
• Perform other tasks or project activities as required.
• Conduct assessments and provide recommendations related to new bid opportunities.
• Responsible for conforming to the company's quality system procedures as documented.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
4-year degree in engineering and/or operations/project management, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
MUST HAVE 5 Years Estimating Experience WITHIN AEROSPACE
MUST Have Blueprinting experience and basic understanding of Tooling/Dyes
5-10 years experience in an aerospace estimating or manufacturing environment or other related combination of education and experience required.
Analytical and creative skills to find solutions to problems.
Superior computing skills (MS, Excel (Basic Formulas), ERP (Open to any ERP Experience), other estimating software).
Proficiency or familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business systems.
Advanced written and verbal customer communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Sense of Urgency.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.