Sales Representative - Remote
Work From Home Sales Representative
Compensation Range Commission Only
This is a true WORK FROM HOME position for the sales professional. Whether you are an experienced sales representative or a newbie to sales, we provide training for all our new agents.
· We help protect families financially if they have a loved one become critically ill or pass away.
· What we do is extremely important to the families that we serve, and they have requested information about the programs we offer.
· We work in the areas of Mortgage Protection, Final Expense Protection, Debt Elimination, retirement planning for our younger clients and retirement preparation for those clients ready to retire.
· Follow up on responders that have been sent into our office by future clients and schedule an appointment.
· Meet with these families in person or through a video chat and help them find the protection plan that is right for them.
· Complete necessary electronic application and follow up paperwork.
· Report your numbers to the home office.
· Participate in ongoing sales training
· Our sales reps do NO Cold-Calling or Prospecting
· This is a 100% commission only sole proprietor 1099 sales position. The participants are independent contractors and not employees.
What we offer:
· Competitive, encouraging culture
· The flexibility in your schedule so you can have a healthy work / life balance.
· The opportunity to grow in our industry, both financially and professionally.
· A great training platform
· Commissions paid daily by our insurance carriers
· Production based promotion opportunities.
· Possess a State Life Insurance License or be willing to obtain one (we offer the pre-licensing class for free).
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be 18+years old and eligible to work in the USA
· Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
· Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Proficient with smartphone, computer, iPad
· Need to have computer or tablet with web camera
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look